Technical Support (Professional)
To responsible for resolving technical incidents quickly and efficiently in a timely manner in order to comply with the SLAs. The Technical Support will also work through finding the root cause of the incident and process or suggestion what to do to avoid it happening again.
- Resolve technical incidents, provide a resolution or workaround within the required SLA
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of the incidents
- Coordinate with other technical teams (software development, service & infrastructure teams, and related team) in troubleshooting and resolving issues to conclude root cause to avoid it happening again
- Continuously improve work scope and reduce manual work.
- Prompt response to technical support required on the assigned on-call basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or other related fields
- At least 1 years of experience working in technical support role.
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL command and Database technologies.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as Kibana, Grafana.
- Good knowledge of Web Technology Stack, Rest API, Micro Service architecture, Java Language and can understand application code.
- Good knowledge of basic system, network and cloud platform
- Strong investigation and problem solving skills with an ability to troubleshoot and identify root causes of software and infrastructure problems.
- Good written and verbal English communication.